* Please call 770-402-9858 or email email@example.com to order as shipping will need to be quoted manually.*
Southern Q water pan smokers enable you to cook at temperatures well above 300 degrees and still acheive perfect tenderness because the meat is protected from the hot fire by a large water pan. The water pan both adds moisture to the cooking environment and gives the pitmaster better control over temperature spikes. Featuring an insulated cabinet, large firebox and easy-fill water pan system, these smokers are the secret weapon of some of the most successful BBQ teams on the circuit today!
The 500 is the workhorse of the line, pairing high capacity with fuel economy and easy access to the full width of the cooker with two tight fitting doors. The exterior water inlet and water level sight make it simple to maintain a proper water level. Just connect your hose and open the valve to add water until the you see it appear in the sight gage.
Fire temperature control is maintained via the sliding firebox vent door, or choose to add an optional BBQ Guru fan controller for pinpoint temp control and the quickest recovery. When you're finished cooking, cleanup is as simple as opening the water pan drain valve and emptying captured grease into a bucket for disposal.
We now have seamless perfect-bent stacks available.
Footprint: 24" x 48"
Height (body): 72"
Height (stack): 108"
Weight: 1100 lbs
Water Pan Capacity: 15 gal.
Cooking Racks: (4) 24" x 48", or 32 sq. ft
- 32 Boston butts
- 24 racks of St. Louis ribs
- 20 brisket packers
- 60 half chickens
- Two 100lb whole hogs
- Commercial slam latch
- Trailer mounting plates
- Tel-Tru thermometer
- Front opening firebox door
- Dual 90 degree bend smoke stacks
- Digital probe pass-through port
- Cross break doors for extra strength
- Water pan fill, drain and level sight
- Custom smoke stack configurations
- BBQ Guru fan port
- BBQ Guru model of your choice
- Right or left side firebox door
- Sliding firebox
- Aluminum diamondplate trim
- 1100 custom paint colors
- Extra racks and channels for increased ribs/chicken capacity
- Stainless Steel cooking racks