John Lindsey's All Q'Ued Up Rockin' Rooster Bird Brine is a seasonal brine for turkey's and chicken seasoned with the All Q'Ued Up Rockin' Rooster rub built right in. So this one is only available in short supply, so if you like it, get it while it is in stock! Whether it is your Sunday chicken, competition thighs or holiday turkey, it's time to bring the flavor to another level. With Rockin' Rooster Bird Brine you will never serve dry, lackluster chicken again. Time to make it moist and delicious.
INGREDIENTS: Salt, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Black Pepper, Garlic, Onion, Bay Leaves, Spices.
- Mix the ratio of 1 cup of Rockin' Rooster Bird Brine to 1 Gallon of water. (Adjust up or down for smaller batches)
- Place the poultry in a container and pour the brine mixture over the top.
- Submerge the poultry fully into the brine.
- Store in the refrigerator or an ice packed cooler for the entire soak time.
- Wash off the brine and pat dry the poultry before applying seasoning.
Whole birds, 12 LBS and larger soak for 24 hours.
Whole Birds UNDER 12 lbs, soak for 6 to 12 hours.
For Poultry pieces, soak for 4-6 hours.