* Please call 770-402-9858 or email email@example.com to order as shipping will need to be quoted manually.*
The Limo, now in its fourth generation is the most popular smoker we make. Available in your choice of one or two doors configurations the Limo has the cooking space to handle large parties and catering jobs. Designed with a lower center of gravity and a trimmed down frame, the Limo offers increased capacity and better maneuverability and the same time. Now every Limo is an Elite model and includes upgraded exterior trim and automotive grade paint. Make it your own by choosing from 1100 finish colors (both solid hues and blends) and custom trim and mounting options.
We've listened to feedback from competition cook teams and incorporated dozens of improvements in the 4th Gen Limo, including cross break doors, round stock charcoal grate, digital probe port and low profile fan adapter. The floor of the cooking chamber is shaped for efficient grease drainage and clear of obstructions for easy cleaning.
The Limo easily fits two full pans on each of its 3 racks without crowding. Racks are spaced 8 inches apart to accomodate large shoulders or whole turkeys. Unobstructed, widebody loading gives you the room to roast whole goats and hogs up to about 75 lbs. Grease drains into a disposable pan for easy cleanup. Features our anti-bridging octagonal charcoal chute for long, worry free unattended run time. Round barstock charcoal grate for durability and a superior ash drop.
Footprint: 36" x 48"
Height (body): 42"
Height (stack): 60"
Weight: 650 lbs
Cooking Racks: (3) 24" x 38", or 18 sq. ft
- 18 Boston butts
- 18 racks of St. Louis ribs
- 24 racks of baby back ribs
- 12 brisket packers
- 42 half chickens
- Commercial slam latch
- 4 D-ring tie downs
- Heavy duty 5" polyurethane locking casters
- Tel-Tru thermometer
- Exclusive jam-free hexagonal charcoal chute
- Aluminum diamondplate trim
- Digital probe pass-through port
- Low profile BBQ Guru fan port
- Cross break doors for extra strength
- Transport handle for easy maneuvering (doubles as towel rack)
- BBQ Guru model of your choice
- Pneumatic 6" casters
- 1100 custom paint colors
- Extra racks and channels for high capacity rib or jerky production
- Stainless Steel cooking racks